Our vision, strategy and all that follows is based on a strong and principled foundation. As a reminder to our agents and staff we post here those principles which by law we are bound to follow at all times.
We owe our clients:
- a duty of loyalty to act in the best interests of our clients and to always put our clients\' interests ahead of our own;
- a duty of full and fair disclosure and complete candor, including the duty to disclose the source and amounts of all income that we receive in or as a result of any transaction involving our clients;
- a duty of care;
- a duty to provide impartial and honest advice;
- a duty to use our best business judgement in connection with any products and services purchased by our clients - in other words to find the best product or service at the lowest price; and
- a duty of good faith and fair dealing.
The above principles are adapted from California Law governing insurance brokers.
CA Insurance Code